- Archery: Well versed in ranged combat, Maxwell can avoid enemies that attempt to get too close and put arrows or bolts through multiple foes, and even unleash explosive shots to devastating effects.
- Dual-wielding Daggers: Maxwell excels in this fighting style. Fast, deadly and resourceful, his blades can slice through enemies’ defenses—and throats—with systematic efficiency before they have time to react. By commonly using a mixture of stealth and mobility to reach positions of advantage, Maxwell can tip the balance of any strategic assault.
- Assassin training: Any rogue can kill a target, but assassins make death into an art form. They specialize in quick, deadly kills that let them slide back into the shadows undetected or indirect kills that eliminate targets while the assassin is safely away.
- High Intellect: He has been shown to be a very cunning man, as his insight into his surroundings and the movements of other people made it seem as if he could read minds. He is also a skilled strategist at thinking ahead of others.
- Leadership: He was one of the most educated of the Inquisition agents: Maxwell was chosen as Inquisitor for his ability to act while remaining calm and composed under pressure, such as Corypheus’ attack on Haven. By thinking quickly and delegating responsibility to others where he needed assistance, he earned the respect of his peers and from other nations.
- Diplomacy: His web of influence is felt in every hall. Through diplomacy and the trading of favors, Maxwell has gathered the power to shake kingdoms.
- Gathering intelligence: Through his agents, Maxwell has eyes and ears in every hall. No secrets are beyond his reach, and that knowledge has become the source of his power.
- Military might: During the Breach, Maxwell’s leadership made the Inquisition’s military prowess rival that of kingdoms. Fear of the Inquisition’s army has become the true source of its power.
- Master Swordsmanship: Maxwell was shown early on that he was highly skilled in the art of swordsmanship. Battle-hardened and a master of close combat, he is a front-line fighter as he absorbs the brunt of enemy attacks, steals enemy focus, and creates an opening for deadly ranged assaults from his companions.
- Templar training: These unrelenting warriors specialize in fighting mages and demons. No enemy’s magic can withstand them, and they inspire and protect their allies with their righteous power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.